1. In your Xcode project's General settings drag in Redbeard.framework into the 'Embedded Binaries' section, this will also have the affect of adding the framework into the 'Linked Frameworks and Libraries' section. Please ensure Copy items if needed is selected before adding the framework and clicking Finish.
2. If you have a unit test project add the parent path to the Redbeard.framework into 'Build Settings' > 'Framework Search Paths' section.
3. Add a new 'Run Script Phase' in your applications target's 'Build Phases' and paste the following snippet below into the script text field. This step is required to work remove unnecessary simulator related framework content when doing App Store submission or when archiving universal binaries.
4. Import Redbeard into your source code files as required:
Swift: import Redbeard
Objective-C: #import <Redbeard/Redbeard.h>
5. To enable theming add in a JSON filenamed theme.config.json into the bundle with the following content:
6. Enjoy :)
Perhaps take a look at one of the following tutorials:
We'll regularly be releasing awesome samples and end to end Apps with full source code. If you'd like to be the first to know then please leave your email below and we'll be in touch as soon as there's something new: